~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

Monday, September 1, 2008

i wish i could be a cartoon.


I wisH I coUld be a CartooN,
I wish I coUld be animateD,
MolDed, recreaTed and opposite Hated,
Only loved, hugged and everyOne waiTing for CominG soon...

I WisH I coUld be a CartooN,
sMile and maKe everyOne smile like a CharminG MooN,
Make everyone feel lucky for this booN,
and Embelish love in the warmth of CocooN!

I wish I coUld be a CartooN,
aLways enterTaining even in boring mid after NooN,
Funny clips, funny Moves in channel TooN,
And the most Funny JOKE IS I AIN'T A CARTOON!!!

1 comment:

Crayon said...

lau bhavuk... u are a cartoon ni... ehehehe... just kidding!! anyways...whts cartoon?? something tht make us laugh, forget our worries and enter into the world where there is happily ever after...well... for me u do all tht... so i guess u are a CARTOON huh??