~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

Sunday, October 5, 2008

i am nothing

sometimes i wonder what is my value, what is my aim, what is that i am missing, what is that i must perceive and many times i get the same answer, Nothing... and I always think that i am nothing. perhaps i am nothing that's why everything related to me is just such vacuum and empty. in life people often think that they have some kind of company, they have some kind of true partner, some kind of joy these companies and partner bring to you. but the only thing you get for sure is loneliness no matter how much you try and no matter how much you have had good moments in life, you always end up being sad and making others also sad.

many times i feel that i am being in the way of everything, i am being in others way, in their happiness, i am the one that is being a thorn on a beautiful rose, i am being the most popular villan in the life of hero and heroine, and many times i think if i am nothing then how can i be in the way of these people and their life... and that is the question always ranging in my head and perhaps it can also be a secret that is going to be a mystery. but the only thing i feel is sorry for those people who are bearing me everyday, tolerating my nothingness and just seeing my ugly face everyday. its just a wonderful guts they have to bear me i think.

No comments: