~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I love you!


I am so much falling in love.....
I never thought this would be a feeling,
a feeling long before i was looking and searching for.....
I wanted to cry before because i felt so very lonely..
but now....i want to cry again again that i have you beside all the time and all the time
that i feel so warm and so secure with your hands holding mine...
this is not any thing that i am creatively writing, nothing that makes a reader think twice,
this is nothing that will bring goose bumps....this is just the conversation with the person that i love and cherish....the conversation that would multiply our love more and more.....


I would have written more about you and praised you more.......
would have written so much of meaningful things for you.......
would have written so much deep feelings for you......
But you once said that "You say it best when you say nothing at all"
So, my love, I am just going to say I Love you!!!

2 comments:

Crayon said...

YAY!!

Bibudh said...

Thank you baby!! U have been so sweet to me.. words seem to fail me to express how much i love you and how very special you are to me... if i could i would do anything to see u smile always!! love u now and forever!! *smooches*