~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You disgust me!

Death you Disgust Me!
I ridicule you!!
Many writers have fancied you
fantasized..
Dickinson saw her spouse on you!
Woolf saw solitude in you!
Plath wrote everything about you!

But
I am a writer
Yet I disgust you!
I hate you!
More than I love my self.
I hate you to and beyond the point
where you took my daddy,
You took Mommy,
You took my grandpa,
Now enough is enough!
How dare you take my Uncle!!!!
How dare you!!!
I disgust you!!!
To the infinity!!!

You don't have children to raise,
to look after,
to see them crawling and imagine first born baby,
You don't have family,
You don't know about love,
You don't know anything about Love,
You don't have a smile,
You don't cry,
You don't have LIFE!!!!!!

So,
How dare you take our lives???
How dare you separate us???
Who are you to interfere???
What have we done to you???
What do you get???
You don't have right, no, no, no Right!!!

You are one selfish saton,
Atleast saton had life,

Why don't you die,
AND let people live!!!
But yet You will disgust me!!!
to the infinity!!!

No comments: