~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sleepy! Dreamy!


Feeling sleepy, Real sleepy,

Half closed eyes like of Hippy!

Feeling Dreamy, Real Dreamy,

I am in the air and acting very filmy!


Everything silent just my head barking,

Tik-Tok as watch moving as my heart weeping!

No wings still flying like in Trans, I am feeling,

Collecting Barking, weeping and feeling, I'm just dreaming!


Planet is my home but stars are my friend,

Poor me! for a friend I've nothing to send!

But I'm dreaming and to be closer I can always pretend,

This dream will go on or want it to never end!


Seriously, don't know what this means,

But I know just want to be away from sins,

Real life only means torturing pins,

But sleepy life only means interpreting life in Dreams!!!

No comments: