~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

Sunday, September 14, 2008

its like middle of no where

Its like I am in the middle of no where, I am not acquainted to any thing just the air blowing through my face right to left, just the essence of rain kissing my face , just the aliens being ready to tear up my face into how many pieces I don’t know, just the sizzling feeling being ready to interrupt the stoic expression of my face and just at the end my eyes being ready to create a great ocean with wide wide wave of my scream. Still I stand in middle, in the land called no where , still I am living, in the life called nothing, nothing at all, still I am breathing, in the air called nostalgic and still I am crying, in the tear called never ending.

So many span of years of this vain life and still I have the faith and desire of living, may be that’s because I am just a mere human being, not even human I guess just a being. And even after long long vacuum years, I still want to fill this vacuum with the beautiful feelings of love, overwhelming tears of happiness and wideness of my mouth but suddenly I again go back to the vacuum and just realize that I am just fantasizing in the my own thought where I am only there for my own self with my own being. It’s insane when I say, feel and think I am alone. May be that’s because I am insane. Well! Sometime I think too much in the icy cold life in which the aura is just wet closed eyes and mind full of contradictions.

Each and every word that I write is absurd and meaningless. Each and every letter that I express is just black ink printed in white surface. Each and every smile that I develop is so artificial. I just wish for one very moment not to be middle of nowhere, not to feel cold, not to wet my eyes, not to breathe the past, not to fly on vacuum, not to swim in rains and not to live in vain. Well! For that I will just have to struggle, struggle hard and the irony is that the last thing I want to do is STRUGGLE!!!

1 comment:

Crayon said...

No babes... the irony is.. this world is so fucking sore... that it makes us feel tht ways... No mattar how good we are or how hard we try...we are still gonna die every second we live... And u're words are definatly not absurd or meaningless... This good for nothing world is... Everyone is so fake... all artificial!! atleast we have each other to get each other thru!!