~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

~~~~~~Whimsical~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SAD song

Had a sad song once ,
the song that killed me and threw all the blood upon my face,
pleaded to death to leave me,
leave my ears and run away,
Or else let my ears runaway,
but the power that diminished me,
was no joke, was no fun,was only breaking,
Abhorred it, cursed it, tried to end it,
but the song went on and on and on........
like never before...felt the song would walk up to heaven,
going on and on and on.....
And claim the sit for its sin,
claim the throne of God to be its,
claim the evil sad song and with dignity it sits,
A song ruling upon beings,
Blessing was a wrong word,
the cursing was the blessing!
horrified and tortured,my eyes...
looked upon the sky,
the sky that was so pure and beautiful
became a combination of Red and Black!!!!
vacuum,empty,void,vacuity,blank...nothing nothing at all!!!
the blood still passing through my skin,
stopped smelling odd,
the air stopped blowing,
hot it became very hot,
eyes trying to pop out,
heart beat fast fast than ever ,
mind working like a injured machine ,
a only proper thought was my soul,
nothing in my body was mine...
All were Taken., taken by the sad sad song,
i console myself,
i try to soothe my hands,
i try to comfort my heart crossing it,
i try to cheer up, smile...
smile became a thunder ,
my heart became a big blunder,
the soul i trusted to be only mine,
left with sounds of the thunder,
i needed another proper thought...a thought ..just a thought..
i got the answer..it was a scream....yes ...it can be the scream!!
i tried to scream..scream to death...
scream in every possible way,
scream in every possible style,
I did, i screamed, i did
just a scream, Scream, SCREAM!
All the while my eyes were closed,
someone opened them, and told..
"Don't Worry Its Just A Bad Dream"

No comments: